Last Monday, December 11, while I rode a jeepney from Legarda to Lawton. there was a man collecting the change or "suklis" of the passengers without the passengers knowing it. the driver easily spotted him secretly getting the money. he just walk away after the people knew of what he did, maybe because of shame or anger to the driver. after I got home, I went to Mass in our parish while I am inside the Church. My little poor friend or "squatter" as others call him, lifted his hand in a manner of asking for some money, he said "kuya pamasko ko... " I said to him " sandali lang, tapusin ko lang yung Misa". so he waited for a while, and siguro nainip kaya umalis din. after this two situations that day,
I reflected about it:
Christmas is for the needy especially the children....
Christmas is giving.
Christmas is LOVE, LOVE even greater than what we celebrate in Valentine's Day...
Unconditional LOVE