Monday, March 10, 2008

Immortal Quotes from Unforgettable Movies

saw this thread from bedista.com -

posted by sir kyutness:

"After meeting you, I learned that coffee and cigarettes must be together. And cigarettes must be with a lighter. I learned that lighters must be on top of a desk..

If I was sitting on a desk now, while smoking a cigarette and drinking coffee, as if I'm taking you in, pushing down the smoke deep in my chest, I could've written down letter by letter that I love you.. I love you.. I love you.. I love you.. I love you.. I love you.. I love you.. I love you.. I love you.... I could've written it 1,000 times and shown it to you.

Then what would you have said?

You can think of whatever I say as a lie. Because I'm just adding one more to the countless lies I've said to you. If it was fate to meet you, then could you come to where I am? I will wait for you. Until the day you come to me, even if you never come I will wait for you."

- Julian, speaking from the after life in Love Me Not


-cool.
you can post also your unfogettable quotes from movies.. hehe.. ^_^