Monday, May 18, 2009

What I learn

in my photography

almost 3 years that I shoot anything. people, places, things, events, etc.

I find it very delightful in seeing the outcome of my shots, yes, some are bad or not so good.

I learned to appreciate anything, even the things that are neglected.

In still life, anything could be your subject, whether a rock, a vase and so on.

the emotion,and what lies beyond a picture makes me strive to take and take photographs.

in events, I see happiness despite many problems on our own lives, we, as humans still smile, have fun and enjoy.

in my portraits/ glam shots, I learned to respect women, their beauty and so on.

I thank God for this opportunity, that I can shoot. thanks to all the people who were my masters in this field or art.
ate Danna, Kel, Maj, Mark, Marj, Chan and so on. salamat ng marami. :)


I still have many things to learn.

(super tiring. I want to have a vacation or a retreat maybe, by myself.)