
I became an intern around April, entering the massive and well-known company PLDT. I was the first one who entered and well, I was now the last one. because of my unfortunate failure in one of my subjects way back last semester. I was forced to take up a tutorial subject during summer meaning, I was always half day in PLDT. Last Thursday, finally Ma'am Annie gave our certificates together with Bok, my blockmate. she said, "Congratulations!" with a brim smile. the feeling of happiness entered and somewhat sadness because I'll miss the people, my division/department, "kulitan" with Ma'am Annie, Sir Don and Sir Edu. we promise that after our graduation we will try our luck at their company not to be an intern but a full-time employee. hehe.
thank you Sir Alvin, Sir Don, Sir Edu and our mother at PLDT, Ma'am Annie!! God bless you and your families. :)