hello. here I am again posting a new blog.
I've been training for the last month in Muay Thai, as you wouldn't know is a kind of kickboxing started in the country Thailand. it is somewhat similar with kick boxing but with different techniques, maybe next time i could post some about it. here's a link of the etymology and history of
Muay thai.
more after the break..
 |
here's a straight while Coach keep shouting "STRAIGHT!" I was taking out a jab. guess I was really tired at that time.
|
 |
| giving out an elbow. |
 |
| here givin' a knee |
 |
| the Push Kick - if you think that the push kick is really easy, think again. |
 |
| this one made me laugh its like slapping hands with Coach. haha |
thanks again for my training partners for the picture. more soon! :)