Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Prayer


Luke 11:1-4

1 He was praying in a certain place, and when he ceased, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John taught his disciples." 2 And he said to them, "When you pray, say: "Father, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. 3 Give us each day our daily bread; 4 and forgive us our sins, for we ourselves forgive every one who is indebted to us; and lead us not into temptation."


Prayer, where i got my strength everyday, a communication to God.
for me it is really important that we have a constant communication to Him. though sometimes i feel guilty for not talking to Him because of so much job, or sometimes stupid things that I do.
others would say, "Bakit ganoon, kung kakausapin ko siya, wala naman, ako lang ang salita ng salita" but for me it is different, one priest when I was in High school said to me, " Our Lord is everywhere, go to a place alone, be quiet, sometimes God will talk, sometimes not, para yang cellphone, minsan may signal, minsan wala. but He hears you, what is inside your heart. just listen intently." as of today, I remember those words. and I believe in it.
that God talks to us in silence.
try to pray, it not only strengthen your relationship with him, but will give you the idea of what He wants for you.

for you? do you talk to Him? your problems? heartaches? happy experiences?

God bless.