last October 4, my Team/ Project in Accenture (company where I work in) had its anniversary in Gerry's Grill, Glorietta 5. though the original projecy who had its Anniversary is JUMP, oiur bosses decided to make it a group party. inviting the other projects under ARROW to celebrate.

the story after the break.
my daily shift is from 6 in the morning up to 4 in the afternoon, the party is scheduled at 5 in the afternoon/evening.
I've waited for about an hour with my officemates and had pictures taken first inside the office, walked along Greenbelt, Landmark and into the underpass of Glorietta 4 coonecting to the new G5.
 |
| underpass going to Glorietta 5 |
i took many pictures at that night, had fun with the short but meaningful program, we were like kids laughing at the "Bring me" game. props to Raddy for winning the ramp modelling contest :p
and oh, Gerry's Grill was only for us that night, I was surprised because I thought it will still be open with the public if we'll have our party in there.
 |
Gangster Erwin while PayPay looks on
|
all the specialties of Gerry's Grill were served and also with matching Lechon! (Roasted pig)
after the eating was the booze fest, Sir Jay offered everyone with shot glasses, serving Absolut Vodka, Jose Cuervo Tequila and Jack Daniel's Whiskey. whew!
 |
| Sir Jay serving shots |
 |
SHOTS! SHOTS!
|
 |
| My Bosses |
 |
| all girls!! |
 |
| kwelang kwela :) |
 |
take a shot!
|
we stayed up until 9 in the evening. to make the long day short, I really had fun and met new friends. up until next time. thank you so much!!
 |
| Makati! :) |