What are the qualities or standards that I look for a girl? Is there anyone out there really for me? hahaha!
I know, I must not blog about this. but who cares? I am free in here.
after the jump you can now see.
One thing or maybe two things that I look for a girl.
1. I can have both an "intelligent" conversation and a stupid one.
2. has fear to the Lord Almighty.
just that two, the others like understanding, responsible, kind are minor qualities for me it doesn't matter that much.
I want also to share a girl that almost everyone knew, that somehow has that characteristics that I really like.
She is Jessica Mendoza, a radio jock at Magic 89.9 every Mondays to Thursday 3 pm to 6 pm. and also a courtside reporter for the Ateneo Blue Eagles. She's so much a book lover, she always tweets about books that she bought or currently reading. she's also a big fan of Star Wars and LOTR Trilogy.
Awesome woman indeed!
I'd like to share of a few pictures of here taken in San Beda, when she and Andi9 (her partner) hosted a concert event in there.
Props to Raffy Mejia of The Bedan for this one.
![]() |
| she looks into the camera!! WOW! |
by the way, I am not stalking her of some sort, I am just admiring her beauty. also, the qualities I look for a girl is with her. It's just a crush. you know! :p




