Monday, November 01, 2010

All Saints' Day

Since today we commemorate all the saints recognized and not recognized by the Roman Catholic Church. I would like to share to all of you two of my favorite saints.








the one on the left is St. John Bosco, he is our patron way back in High school were I studied at Don Bosco School in Makati.
I really like his motto which is, "Da Mihi Animas Coetera Tolle" which is "Give me souls, take away the rest" in english.

his love for Christ and Mary really became a hit to his students and also to Bosconians as of this day.

to the right is St. Benedict of Nursia, the one who established the Benedicitne Order. he became a monk and lived his life for the Lord.

this two are my idols or examples of my faith. i always ask for their prayers and also of Mama Mary.

Happy All Saints to all :)