Monday, November 15, 2010

Favorite Quotations

just wanted to share my favorite quotations that I posted in Facebook. :)




"Kindness means loving people more than what they deserve."

"To the good, I am good; to the bad, I will still be good."

"Life is like photography, we develop from negatives."

“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.” - Lance Armstrong

" It's never too late to become the person you might have been." - George Elliot

"Approach the game with no preset agendas and you'll probably come away surprised at your overall efforts."-Phil Jackson

"I am humble enough to admit i dont know everything all the time" - President Benigno"NoyNoy" Aquino III

"Doing the difficult things that you've never done awakens talents and strengths that you never know you had" - Robin Sharma

"Success is the ability to move from one failure to another failure with no loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill

"When you want something, the whole universe conspires to help you." - Paulo Coelho



there are still more but I'll share it next time. :)