Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Hello December of 2010

It has been 11 months of non stop blessings and frustrations, and then here comes now the Yuletide season. endless shopping and "buy this", "buy that".

I'll be sharing with you, some things that occupying myself now. hehe.

after the break..

good thing of having a Smartphone now is that I could tweet and take pictures of what I do everyday, I only got three pictures with my new Curve:

Ayala Triangle Park
the Christmas lights in Ayala is outstanding, every night hundreds of Filipinos and foreigners alike visit it, especially in the triangle park just behind my office. it's a major plus too that new restaurants are opening up in this place. (Ireally like to try Wee Nam Kee, it's jam-packed everyday!)

Gines' very cute bag! hehehe
here's a photo of my officemate's very cute bag, hehehe. (as in sobrang liit, bagay na bagay sa kanya).

Shienna talking to her boyfriend Jetro
Congrats to the new couple, Shienna and Jetro :)


and also I want to share with you the new single of Black Eyed Peas' new album, The Beginning, Time of my Life (Dirty bit).




and now downloading the Victoria's Secret fashion show 2010 :p