Saturday, December 11, 2010

Just a wish

yes, it's the time of the year again where in giving is a necessity hahaha.

I would like to share with you (i don't know if there's someone who's reading this) haha! some things I would like to have not only this Christmas but also whenever it is possible, maybe next year.

after the break..




1. El Tigre Polos and Shirts
an example
I don't know why but their size perfectly fits on me. this is a must! :p

2. Nikon D700


still having the shutter bug in me, I still love photography even though I am now into the I.T. industry, still dreaming to become a photojournalist or world-renowned fashion photographer in the future. 

3. Nikkor 70-200 mm Lens


what's a good camera without a good lens? this costs about 100,000 php!!! i can buy this in 20 years hahaha! :p

4. Bachelor's pad with a mini-library


I really love to be alone, now I'm saving up money for me to buy a solo place, it's just that I want to practice now being alone and being dependent on my own. 

I know i could afford this one in the future :) 


5. Gold's Gym membership

I am now into getting fit and healthy! hehe. and hopefully i could afford this one next year. I am excited! :) 

6. Rogue magazine subscription


my favorite magazine, their tag line is, Masculine. Intelligent.    and I really 
like this one unlike from FHM where it's famous because of the horny things, here in Rouge there's an addition of intelligence and better articles that has a spice up in society (what?!)

7. Candice Swanepoel (or some woman who looks like her)



enough said about this, if I would have a supermodel as a girlfriend,
I would be the happiest man alive :p



this are plain wishes, maybe someday they will be true.