Monday, January 10, 2011

Is it just me?

I don't know if the question in my title is grammatically correct, what i noticed nowadays are people's love problems. every now and then when i enter my user name and password in a social networking site called Facebook, "statuses" pops into the screen of people having delusional love nightmares, people who are so mushy, people who are "kilig" because a highly flowery words or sentences where said to them by a cute boy.

then all of a sudden it blasted on to myself, where is mine? where is that love life, I, for once, is finding too.
as i reassess myself, i am now more focused on achieving my goals and dreams. that I had no time for those love things,  and yes, i am loved not by those romantic kind, but i am loved by my family.

still someday i am praying for that girl, i know she's out there. i know the Lord is there for me. 

someday, someday.

now back on that dream photo studio. hahaha! :)