one night, when I am going to work, Anthony stopped me to inform that we will have a some kind of post- Christmas, pre-New Year party in a friend;s newly opened resto-bar, It's called "Garage88".
after a long while I said yes, it's almost 8 months since I saw them.
 |
| the name says it all |
 |
| group!! |
 |
| some bottles toenjoy |
just what Boye had said, we miss the company of the group, the unlimited "asarans", and yes, when they always call "Father, picture!" I will see you sson again, my dear friends :)
 |
| Sisig and Tenders(?) |
 |
| Lady and Gerly |
 |
| Their quarter pounder is a must try! |
 |
| pretty cool place to chill |
 |
| Raissa! |
 |
| writing on the free-for-all wall |
 |
| Group hug to end the night |
 |
| Mr. Boye Rivero |
in just a short while, I enjoyed the night. I hope I could see you all one time again.
God bless you all :)
more of the pictures can be found at my site: http://ryanandaya.multiply.com