Saturday, March 12, 2011

Kimpura! [Danna Lim's Bday]

went to Greenhills last March 5 to celebrate the birthday of my "big sister" way back in college, she was with her barkada, Marcus, Richmond, Boboy, Mau and Daboy. and also her parents. had fun eating!

before I went, I did a little research on how to get to Greenhills because I live down south, in Laguna to be exact. yes, I know I sound too dumb because I am really not the outgoing person. I am more of the office-home-home-office type of guy.

here are pictures from that night. :)


cooking our food in your face style!

happy happy! haha

they tweeted something! :p

crew singing birthday song to the celebrator :D 

group pic

after Kimpura went to Blue Wave, a KTV bar in there, forgot the name :p 


it was fun especially the in-your-face, eat-it-all Japanese resto which is Kimpura. thank you big sister, looking forward with the gang on weekends. :) 

more photos in my Multiply and Facebook :)