Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Ryan and Jane's Wedding [An Analysis]

here's a blog about my experiences of being a photographer.
first one, is this with, now Mr. and Mrs. Ryan and Jane Rico.

such a lovely couple, what wow'ed me was that they have been in a relationship for 10 years before exchanging"I Do's" with each other.

Ryan (the groom) was fun to shoot with, no hesitations, no shyness (of some sort). had a great time even though they are lacking with time. There were no organizers, with what I've observed, It's the Rico family who dictates the flow and the over-all organizer of the wedding.

the Groom with his father and the best man

More after the break...


the wedding was held at our town in San Pedro, in the province of Laguna. the whole exchanging of love event was simple, not grand. For me, it was just a full declaration of their full love with each other.


 
the shoes



bouquet

the rite

holding hands

Approve!

with children?! naaah




It's always fun seeing couples especially in nuptial rites. I'm wishing for myself too in the future, I want a grand one for the woman I really love.

Nonetheless, I wish I could have more opportunities of weddings like this in the future.

Give love and love will return :)