I've run into this American TV series (thanks to my friend Borj). Gritty, Controversial, Incestful are the words I remember when I watched this series.
this one has an awesome cast, almost all Brits (Jason Momoa and Peter Dinklage are the only Americans in the cast) and they really portrayed what the book offered. really really great.
I'll show you my favorite characters in the series:
![]() |
Khal Drogo |
![]() |
| Eddard Stark |
the noble Lord Eddard Stark. he values his Honor and Family. really awesome guy and really awesome actor Sean Bean (remember Boromir in LOTR?). sad to say he will be dead on the very first book. HAHAHAHA!
![]() |
| Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Targaryen |
aaahhhh, my new-found crush Emilia, awesome delivery of Dany in this series, please more more more!!!
![]() |
| Peter Dinklage as Tyrion Lannister |
and hail to the best supporting actor, the best pick for the character of Tyrion Lannister. he recently won the Emmys.
Never did I see a series done perfectly as this and also devotedly coming from the books ( though there are scenes omitted ).
you should watch this, really.



