Wednesday, November 02, 2011

An-yŏng-ha-se-yo

One of the most memorable things in my life is having breakfast/lunch/dinner with friends. I will post now a favorite Korean restaurant that my good friend, Marcus (@MarcusJaime) introduced to us, I am really not sure with the name of this but we call it "Pamuchim".actually, the name is a salad of I'm not sure if it is herbs or grass with sweet and spicy sauce. it really tastes good, and the best part you can have it unlimited, meaning you can still ask for it as long as it is still available in their kitchen.
their Bacon (forgot the Korean name) and Pork Galbi, is for us, our favorite.

It is really nice to have time out away from work, for me who is a "foodie" of some sort, this place is nice for cheap but belly-buster food. I do not recommend this place if you want some cozy, relax feel for a diner, sometimes the place could really be noisy because of the extemporaneous conversations and of course the smoke coming from the grill. it's a grill diner (more of like Yakimix or Samno Kojin). here are some pictures:
Here enjoying the food. 
where am i? haha 







meet Boboy, Alyssa and Marcus

until my next adventure.