Sunday, November 20, 2011

REVIEW [Film]: No Strings Attached


I’ve watched this one Sunday night, not because it was headlined by Natalie Portman(Black Swan) and Ashton Kutcher (Demi Moore) hahaha! I’m a bit walloped of how Natalie Portman adapts to less challenging roles like in this film. This time it’s different, unlike with a gritty character in Black Swan. She plays a doctor, some kind of sex-freak but not that much, and Ashton plays a television scriptwriter. They made a pact that they would have sex but with no relationship, no commitments, no emotions. At first, it was plain old fun with the sex made everywhere they can imagine. And then of course, at the end falling in love at each other.
Most of my friends said that this plot was almost the same with most recent film, Friends with Benefits, I need first to see that movie before I could give a lengthy review. Hehehe.
All in all, I give 3 out of 5 stars.

P.S.
Please bear with me I am trying to make Film and Book reviews here in my blog. You could comment or give me advices or links so I could be great in this work. Thank you so much.