Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Dark and Bleak

it is 3 am, I didn't go to work, I think I'm going to have a fever of some sort. but, honestly, my project was finished again late last week. and as of now, I've got no project to go to.

That made me think or reassess myself, Yes, I am happy with work, but I find it not fulfilling. Yes, I help these private companies/corporations to be IT competitive but I want more, I want to help my fellowmen I want to serve the public through technology, maybe this sounds corny but to be a champion of technology here in the Philippines is a nice one.

someday, I hope.

by the way Forbes.com released it top 30 under 30 list on different fields, Forbes.com | 30 under 30

and sharing this quote by Joe Biden (current VP of America): " I know it sounds corny, but my definition of power is the ability to help people."