Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011: The Year in Pictures

I got inspired with what the New York Times featured in their website, then decided that I make my own personal year-ender blog . here is the site: (New York  Times Interactive Feature: Year in Pictures 2011)

Compiled here are chosen photos of what happened in my life by month.

Enjoy! Happy New Year to all!





                                                                           January


a camera of an officemate


Kiko and Allan rocking Giordano tees

my sweet sister hehehe

one of the weddings I covered in 2011

one of the weddings I covered in 2011

one of the weddings I covered in 2011

one of the weddings I covered in 2011

one of the weddings I covered in 2011

@ Burger Avenue 

I think this is their Cheeseburger

hello Gian

@marjramos having breakfast at McDonald's

@jvruanto

@kittiful inside a hospital in 

Free pizzas in the office

Ready for an event

Ate Ricci and Ate Marj in action

Wedding gown of the bride

Teddy bears

February

my dear friends from AIT and CIT '10

Mhadz and Gico

at Pepper Lunch

buying food at Robinson's Summit

Shienna and Jetro

Tapa King, Makati City

Accenture peeps

Tapsilog

Big Mama

Angel's Pizza

Samsung Wave


Raddy's birthday celebration

Food!!!

Food! 


Wedding of my cousin, here's my uncle and her daughter


doughnuts

the Clan

March

Danna's birthday 








hi ate Aine

Test shooting at Castillo's residence


Soriano clan visited our home


Mark Nicdao's book

Marcus and Ann hahaha

new logo of Starbucks


got a new hobby



April





visited our province, Bataan 







graduation of my sister



dining at a Korean restaurant

my father's pancit canton






officemates


May

relatives in Bulacan





Yakimix with officemates





June

Dinner with friends






Chin-Chin's 1st birthday



July


lots and lots of pizza





August





I want a Kindle

A Dance with Dragons finally

Katsudon

September

Fishball time


huli ka balbon!



October









Game of Thrones memorabilia






November













December












Thank you so much for 2011, I wish everyone good health and more blessings. Let us all be happy and may God be with us always. 

Once again, Happy New Year!