Sunday, January 01, 2012

New Year's Resolution


Or rather goals for this New Year.


It is the time of the year again that we make our new year’s resolution to ourselves and to our lives. But, I wonder how many of those resolutions do we really gainfully resolve. I’ll be sharing with you some resolutions or goals that I made and I promise myself that I will do them truthfully.

      Health and Fitness – Honestly, I am 22 years old and hypertensive. Yes, that young I am already hypertensive. Since last year (2011) I made a point to get fit (running, work-out at the gym, Muay Thai) but I told myself that this coming year I need a goal, I need a target weight. I promised that I will lower down to 185 pounds (the ideal weight for my height).

      Money – Hopefully this coming New Year I can save more and also I will try to use my money wisely, buying things that I need rather than want. Also, If possible with what other people say “paikutin ang pera”.  I believe we should invest our money rather than to just allowing it to stink in a savings account.
      
      Reading – my favorite thing to do in the whole wide world. In this, I can go to any place through the musings of my imagination with what the word in a single book tells me. I once read Jessica Zafra’s goal for 2011 to have a one-book-per-week  and, boy, I’m thinking if I can do that, I cannot! So I made a little tweak to that goal, mine it would be better if it is a book per month.
      
      Technology – this one would be definitely not easy but my work revolves around this word, and I will be glad if I’ll make it a point to know more people especially Filipinos that are really into the bits and bytes of Technology, sounds absurd but I am still not that the expert type in these industry.

These are just some of what I can think right now. Let us start this 2012 with a renewed hope and enthusiasm. God bless and see you soon.

Give a suggestion below of more goals I could do. Thanks!