Forgive me for this post, but I just want to share with you
the list of books I want to read (To-Be-Read) for this year.
Here is the list:
1. Unscripted by Sarah Meier and Vicky Herrera
2. Maximo Soliven: the Man and the Journalist by Nelson A. Navarro
3. Love life by Ray Kluun
4. Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
5. Snow drops by A. D. Miller
6. The Rite by Matt Baglio
Unscripted
conversation by Sarah Meier and Vicky Herrera – this book is a collection of
different conversations with the prominent Filipinos in Sarah and Vicky’s radio show at U92. Examples are Jim Paredes,
German Moreno, Rico Hizon, Imelda Marcos, etc. I am excited to read this
because I have been a fan of their show since “throwback”.
Off topic:
I have a secret crush on Vicky Herrera. she is beautiful. hihihi
Off topic:
I have a secret crush on Vicky Herrera. she is beautiful. hihihi
![]() |
| Ms. Vicky Herrera |
I want
to grab a copy of this book because I want to know this journalist more. He is known for “sanamagan” in his columns. He
was the publisher of the Philippine Star if you didn’t know.
The best Fiction I’ve read,
I need my own copy because the one I read was from a friend way back in
college. The only book that made me shed a tear (I won’t tell why). Basta this
book is beautiful, not the typical happily-ever-after kind of love story.
Being a tech gadget guy I am really intrigued
with Steve Jobs’ life. Why is he successful and famous? He is known for his presentations when they
launch a new product unlike the other big time tech bosses on their keynotes. Seeing
a lot of reviews about this biography gave me an idea that Steve is not your typical good and
kind boss. I’ll just reserve my words for this on my review. Hehe!
Just
read this title in Jessica Zafra’s top books for 2011 (link) incidentally, this
is also in Jaime Zobel de Ayala’s top books for 2011. Oooohhh really really
interesting.
When you hear Exorcism or Exorcist people becomes afraid of
it, according to Merriam-Webster, Exorcising, is the act free an evil spirit or
to expel by adjuration. One of the very rare books, I cannot even ask for a special
order to the bookstores here. This was already made into a film starring
Anthony Hopkins.
These are not just the books that I'll read for this year, there will be more to be released. by the way, I am accepting these as gifts, too. :p





