This is an apology blog entry because I will be posting regularly starting today. I looked back at this site and I was overwhelmed to know that my blog will turn 8 years old this year. Can you believe it? I was just 14 years old when I started this.
This 2012 I will share more of my experiences and thoughts. Also, please bear if I will have grammatical errors (subject-verb agreement, misspelling, etc.) calling out Grammar Nazis out there! but do not worry, all of my posts will be edited by my sister, so blame her if you see mistakes in here. :p
Yes, I will post a summary of what happened every month, noticed that last year I only post pictures that I took every month. Hopefully this year, I could incorporate my thoughts and words with pictures and my journey on being fit and healthy (see my New Year's resolution # 1)
Happy reading! :p