Like what I promised
last time, here's how I spent the first month of the year.
I attended a New Year's party in a friend's house. We had food, stories and overflowing songs.
 |
| the Karaoke King |
 |
| Cutie pie Chin-Chin devouring her Pork Barbecue |
 |
| another shot of this cute little girl. |
 |
| I won't tell what happened here :p |
 |
| the sad part :p |
 |
| group |
I visited my Alma Mater, for the annual Frolics 2012, FYI "Frolics" is an annual event in San Beda that commemorates the Holy child Jesus (Sto. Nino) of Prague. A festival where there are different activities from, pageants, exhibitions to parties then culminating it up with a procession and Holy Mass where the alumni comes back to reunite with friends.
Honestly, I do not know the real meaning of the word "FROLICS" if someone knows it kindly email me or put in the comment box below.
here were are:
 |
| Danna and William |
 |
| The Bedan Volume 69 |
 |
| the sweet couple (just kidding, they are not. ) |
and then of course some pictures taken from my phone.
 |
| with my officemates, one of our fave quick food spot |
 |
| invited by Danna and Richmond to eat, being the obedient friend, I said yes. |
 |
| New Year kick-off party of my company at Araneta. We didn't have a company-wide Christmas party that they made the event a New Year party. |
 |
lots of people reading their forecasts for 2012, this can be found in SM Makati
|
 |
| tried a new drink in Chatime, chocolate mousse |
 |
| at San Beda for the annual Frolics |
 |
finally met up with Lady, Leo and Irwin last 30th of January, we ate at Banapple in Ayala Triangle park.
They say that How you spent your first month of the year is how you spent the rest of the year. I don't know if that is true but I know that I'm spending my year right because I'm not afraid to look back and have my fair amount of looking forward.
|
Happy February to all :)
P.S.
Sorry for the lame title, could not think of any and I'll upload the complete mobile pictures in my Facebook account.