Sunday, March 04, 2012

February

I'll call this month the "fast" one. everything happened too quick. so, what transpired this past month, one important thing is that we moved from the Makati site to Boni, I am really not sure what's the definite reason for that transfer. I'll show some pictures and then put up nice stories for you to read.









look at my officemate Francis hiding behind me, this proves how big I am hehe



here is celebrity KC Concepcion on Rogue magazine, a controversial cover because of the head sculpture and snake she's holding.



I had also a Technical training provided by the company, really great and expensive hehe. thanks sir Quinn





at our training they had candies for us during lectures. I like Champi the most. 


I wish San Beda has this kind of lecture room. 





Our Makati office. I' will miss this because of the malls beside them. 






Found a cute Japanese store and resto inside Glorietta 3, bought their Green tea there. surely, I will be back, and their Ramen tastes good. 



a picture of the metro from my winow on the 25th floor. awesome!


hehe. funny pic of me and the girl in the wall. :p





here's a picture of our new office, more of like a network gaming shop. haha!



a giant map of the world inside the new office. 



that's my quick February month, also this 2012 is a leap year so there's a 29th day. I'm expecting something great this March. Please come back regularly here, I'll be posting blogs with different topics, (I.T., Finance, Leadership, etc.)


God bless and Thank you.