Sunday, March 18, 2012

That was fast...

I turned 23, yes I know, It was fast. I didn't know that life will be this quick. Always, always growing old. I'd like to share with you my dreams in this entry.

What's up with me? What am I thinking? What are my future goals?





When I was in high school, I dreamt of becoming a priest. What I like about the job of an ordained minister is their ability to interact with people in a spiritual aspect. I did not see it but along the road I got interested with my course (which is Information Technology), and I wish to have my own family in the future. That's why my dream of being a priest will take a few steps back.



Now that I am 23 and going 2 years in the IT/ Outsourcing industry there are many things running in my mind. To be specific, I have some new goals that I want to achieve. I realized that I want to pursue an MBA degree in the near future.




I also dream to be an executive to a good and wide company (wide meaning "Global" of some sort.) I need this because I want to be a professor in San Beda specializing in Info. Tech., 

I heard news that the curriculum that my batch used was still being used to undergraduates as of today? I was like, "What the f*ck?!" I.T. i s a vast and very very fast subject. a course right now is different 3 months or a year from now on. If I could be an executive I will have a chance to upgrade the system in San Beda.

being a professor




being an executive


Here are 3 dreams that looks impossible but can be possible. First, is to be a writer of some sort, to be a columnist to be exact specializing in Tech, Business or Social Media, Second is to be a Financial Planner, I truly believe that we need financial education here in our society. and yes, the ultimate dream is to be a billionaire. Recently, Forbes just announced the list of Billionaires for this year and the number one is Carlos Slim from Mexico, but my inspiration is still the top 2 and 3 billionaires from America. Bill Gates and Warren Buffett. If you'll read their projects and philanthropy you'll get inspired.

The billionaires:
Carlos Slim

Bill Gates

Warren Buffett

I also want to have a business of my own so I can employ more people. More businesses, more opportunities.

Some of this dreams will come true, some won't but as long as I keep believing I know that dreams can become a reality.