I gave up my cigarette consumption last April (2011) when I noticed my blood pressure shoots up whenever I inhale Carbon dioxide.
Now, I am on a diet -- stricter on my intake of White rice and same carbs. I also listed up on one of the gyms here in our town, thanks to (Men's health book) and yes, being an MMA fanatic , tried out a legit MAP gym here, it's hella crazy but I really really learned how "time management" works.
![]() |
| here's the book, really great if you have no trainer or cannot afford one. hahaha! |
As per my Hypertension, I have no power for it to fully disappear from my system, all I can do now is to embrace it and for me to live a healthier life.
Pray for me that I could attain my goals for this year. hehe.
Thank you so much.



