My birth month. Yes, March is always the month I am excited about. I feel that I am rejuvenated or given another chance whenever this comes.
Hmmm. what did happen. It's hard for me to explain this month, I've been back and forth to two projects in the company and yes, it's good to announce that I'll be back on a normal weekend, that's to say that I'll have Saturday and Sunday as my off, Hopefully I could have more time with my dear friends. See you soon!
Here are some pictures from last March:
 |
| You could see Makati, Rockwell and other cities through my new office window. |
 |
| And then a gift from my friend Alyssa. a subscription to Men's Health mag (Philippine edition) |
 |
| Cute community photo along the corridors in the office. |
 |
| The team with two pizzas :p |
 |
| hopefully, I could buy this book, 3 novels in one. |
 |
| Nice bookstore inside Robinson's Pioneer mall |
 |
| Our regular pizza party, thanks to our bosses. hehe |
 |
| My first ever virtual Townhall, going 2 years in the company. |
 |
| Killing time with Kiko and Cledy at the recreation hall of the company. |
 |
| my Big Mama enjoying her Pepper lunch. |
 |
| BREADDDD!!! |
 |
| My orders from Amazon arrived, special thanks to Gian. |
 |
| Lunch out with our Senior Manager, Chuck. thank you for the treat. |
More to go this April. See you.