I made a bucket list while I am here in the office.
Here it goes:
1. Master a Martial art (Muay Thai, Judoka or Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu)
2. Travel alone. (I don't care if it is domestic or an international one. As long as I am alone, It's fine.)
3. Learn a new language. Speak it fluently.
4. Build my own company. (With partners of course, a Tech or Internet company.)
5. Scuba dive.
6. Finish a Master's and a Doctorate degree. (Sounds difficult but I think I can.)
7. Read a book at one of the coffee shops in Paris.
8. Have a Bachelor's pad.
9. Be in love.
10. Visit Jerusalem.
11. Sky dive.
Then here's my promise to my significant other, my future girlfriend and wife.
1. I promise that we will go to Paris for vacation.
2. I promise to cook for you, any food that you want.
3. I promise I will take care of you even when you are sick.
4. I promise we'll eat any restaurants around the metro.
5. I promise to give you the best wedding you ever dreamed.
6. I will never betray you.
7. I will be honest to you.
8. I promise to love you for the rest of my life.
I'll add more in the future. Been busy with work lately.