Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Bohol Trip


It was nice taking a break once in a while, we went to Bohol last august 23, actually we were 9 but then went down to 3 because of busy schedules. I really had fun with Danna and Katherine. Also, fell in love with Bohol, not that it was more beautiful and modern than Boracay but you gonna love the serene and calm atmosphere in Bohol.  

Here I will share with you some pictures from our trip:


With K and Danna at Tavloban airport


To the hotel!

Beach!

New favorite - Pancit ni Yoyong

Beer

Danna and K exchanging stories while I gulp on beer.

Inside the Sto. Nino Basilica

Outside with my aunt. 

Ninang Rebecca buying lechon.

Waiting for time?

Tourists viewing the Chocolate Hills


Man-made forest. 

Some performance from the locals.

Cute couple. I think they are Malaysians. 

Big sister.


Lunch at Cebu

Trixie, a Westie breed

Inside Plantation bay. 


Sisig


Cebu Pacific


A butterfly

I promise myself that I will be back.

Hopefully I could blog more, I've been soooo busy.

More pictures here: Bohol pictures