Monday, December 31, 2012

2013

Last new year's resolution, I talked about Health, Money, Reading /Books and Technology.
I'm thinking for this year that I will continue what I started and will "upgrade" it with some few things:

Health: I will continue with my work-out regimen and try something new. I really need to drop down to my ideal weight.

Reading/Books: I will continue on with my reading. Lately, I stopped reading because of laziness. I need to control myself not to be lazy.

Technology: I think I am aiming for a new laptop for this year. That will be my goal for this year.

and finally, Education: I wish I could go to business school this year but it looks bleak as of this time because of financial problems. I am still hoping for the best.

And also for work, I hope I could unleash my full potential.

I wish you all the best and good health for this upcoming year. Let us all work hard and believe.

God bless everyone!