![]() |
| LIGHTS!!! |
It was amazing!
The place was NC Tent in Fort, city of Taguig. Before entering the location, we endured a long line outside. Front acts were Taken by cars and Up Dharma Down, they were great, too! (Support OPM!) especially the vocalist Armi Millare. A really, really great voice and talent.
![]() |
| The ticket |
Now unto the main act:
I've known this band through my sister, they are an English indie-pop-rock band. As far as I remember the very first single I heard by them was "Angels". When I heard that song I felt the sincerity, the theme was really 'bout love. It was nice, the soothing voice of Romy, exhilarating with deep emotions to the one she loves. After that went around to hear the other songs, then I was smitten to this band.
![]() |
| Lights during the show |
Why do we waste time / Hiding it inside? / I want you to be mine
The show started at around 10:30 in the evening, I was somewhat tired because of the excessive standing while my sister and other fans were sitting. First song was "Try" and the crowd goes wild, girls shrieking and guys howling. It was sweet to hear for an artist. Hit by hit then the crowd applauds. It was a surreal feeling seeing and hearing great artists on stage.
![]() |
| Fans taking pictures and videos |
![]() |
| Romy, Olive and Jamie |
Being as in love with you as I am / Being as in love with you as I am / Being as in love love love
Clad in black but brilliant without being noisy. Hushed voices and simple "thank yous" to the crowd says it all. Everything was splendid down to the presentation, stage and laser lights.
It's an evening I won't forget.
![]() |
| My sister enjoyed the show! |






