Sunday, August 25, 2013

Dreams

"Possibilities are endless"


Last week, Wednesday particularly, I received an invitation:



I was a bit stunned, because of why did they sent me this. It was always my dream to study abroad, in the US or Europe.

I found these in the confirmation mail after registering to the event:







I like their slogan: "Change lives. Change Organizations. Change the world." Makes me excited of what I really want to do in my life. 

I always said that my first choice of school is Stanford because of the entrepreneurial spirit and it sits between Silicon Valley ( the Tech capital of the world ). 

And I promised that if I will be given the chance to study, I will return in the Philippines to help. 

It is a loooooong shot but I'll try my best. All I need is a whopping 2 million pesos per year! haha!