I think I came to the point that I am confused of what road I should take. If this career I have is really the one for me.
It is almost the same with this question in Quora: Life Advice: What should I do about my early life crisis?
Then I was thinking what I really wanted to do about my life, I list down some dream professions I'd like today and in the future:
It is almost the same with this question in Quora: Life Advice: What should I do about my early life crisis?
Then I was thinking what I really wanted to do about my life, I list down some dream professions I'd like today and in the future:
- Entrepreneur / Businessman : I really wanted to handle my own time. To not being an employee, It is also my dream to give jobs to my fellowmen. I also like what Elon Musk is doing, making things brand new ( e.g. Electric cars, SpaceX, Hyperloop) He is also considered the modern day Iron Man.
- Technology/ food blogger and Writer : I am always obsessed with the "written word" and I always wanted to start or to be an expert in Technology and Food blogging; when I say Food, I want to focus on Restaurant reviews. with Tech, I want to focus on emerging, innnovative things because what I noticed here in the Philippines it's more about review sites on gadgets though I am open for that, too.
- Urban planner/ Builder - I was thinking if I'll be a businessman I will have an opportunity to build infrastructure here in my country, for example, Subways, railroads and sewage system. This one is a long shot because I need to be on the government if I take this.
- Educator / Professor - When I get old I want to teach to the future of this planet, It's always a dream to be a teacher since way back.
- Photographer - this was one of my dreams when I was in college! I always admire thought-provoking, sincere pictures.
These are just dreams, I do not know what life will bring to me. I just pray that someday through hard-work, determination and persistence I'll be one of these.