Sunday, October 27, 2013

School

I do not know why but I am fascinated with the business environment. How they work and how they make those decisions. Also, how do this businessmen and CEO s give out the last call. How come they are always positive in their work.


Currently, I am obsessed in looking at different graduate schools around the world. Little by little, I am now wanting a higher education (Master's degree) preferably in Business Administration.

Here are my top list:

  1. Stanford GSB
  2. MIT Sloan
  3. Wharton
  4. Harvard Business

Then here are my other list:

  1. Georgia Tech
  2. Carnegie Mellon (Tepper)
  3. Columbia
  4. Cornell
  5. Yale
Then I was thinking, if ever I won't be admitted to the schools given above, I could still pursue a degree to the leading Biz schools internationally:

  1. INSEAD - France or Singapore
  2. IESE Business school
  3. London Business School
Then made me think again, Here are the top lists here in Asia:

  1. HK UST
  2. University of HongKong
But I am not counting out the business schools here in our country, It's a dream to be admitted in Asian Institute of Management, Ateneo GSB or De La Salle GSB. 

We will see next year what will happen, it needs a huge amount of money. What I want is the knowledge, the networks I will gain and of course the adventure I will experience. 

Let's see. 

I will explain in a different post the explanation why I chose these schools.