I have said it before and I am saying again today, a new year comes new beginnings. It was a year of setbacks, sadness and also of joy, happiness and so on.
I am looking forward for this year 2014.
I am sharing list of what I intent to do this upcoming year, I won't call them resolutions though. :p
I am looking forward for this year 2014.
I am sharing list of what I intent to do this upcoming year, I won't call them resolutions though. :p
- I read Frank Bruni's column: "For 2014, Tweet Less, Read More" , I hope for this year that I could do that, I hope to use social media less and focus on my readings now. and also, to write more here in my blog. ;)
- I wish to be healthy again. It was always difficult for me to shed some weight many many years back until now. I hope to regain my composure on staying fit and really incorporate in my life "exercise".
- I wish to have my energy back this 2014. I noticed that I do not attend parties, happenings that much this past year, maybe because of the heavy traffic and that somehow our home is far from the city. I wish I could do more of reconnecting with old friends, colleagues this year.
- As for my other dream, of planning to study abroad. I am still not sure if I could do that. I hope and pray that somehow there will be a sign or "the universe will conspire" for this. hehe.
I pray also for everyone that they may have love, peace, good health and contentment this new year.
Happy New Year and God bless.