The intials I.T. stands for Information Technology. What is Information Technology? in the simplest sense, it is a fast-growing course offered in most colleges and universities which tackles the most basic study about computer up to the most complex avenues of the modern age.
More, this is one of the fastest-growing courses here in the Philippines and even in San Beda. a lot of college assume that I.T. is very easy to learn, and of course very trouble-free, if you are planning to get a diploma for yourself.
Nonetheless, this course is not just about clicking your mouse or plucking your overused keyboards. It requires you intensive logical thinking and patience, especially when you are already designing your own system.
I can honestly say that the I.T. program here inside the Lion's den is superb and well-formed. almost all fields that you need to know about the computer world are being discussed. thus, providing Bedan I.T. majors edge over those other students in other institutions.
after graduating, getting a job in the corporate jungle is not a problem. various companies need I.T. graduates for their systems and possibly for other computer works that require such skills on computers.
However, there are also some disadvantages that I would like to impart to you. Due to time constraints, a large amount of lessons that should be discussed were being affected gradually.
Moreover, Bedan I.T. majors are having a hard time reaching out to our dearest administrators for major assistance, just like in beautifying the college's website. I think, letting our beoved and talented students in the I.T. department take part in the development of the site would be a big help in promoting the school better.
I wish the administrators will listen and enable us help the school with our areas of expertise. In this way, they can help the students emerge and grow in their chosen field and at the same time, it will bridge to a more productive community aiming for a healthier San Beda.
In general, being an I.T. student in this crimson institution is a gratifying experience, just like my admiration to this wonderful girl in the campus. Similar to my program, being fascinated by her has its pros and cons.
The good part may be her uniqueness and beauty in her own little ways. Every word that comes from her sweet voice makes me smile constantly. I really love reading her poems which are intriguing and straight from the heart, cunning and full of love.
As i finish this opinion article, I cannot help but think of the negative part of admiration to her. As I steal a glance of her face everyday in the campus, I could not help myself ask why I cannot make her fall for me even for just a single second.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my first opinion article in the B.
thank you to my Editors, friend Marj sa pagturo sakin pano magsulat ng tama at maayos, Madam Khryc, Aaron, Ate Pao, Bestfriend Enzo
to Mark (photog buddy) for the inspiring words
Julius for editing this one, those inspiring and kind words. practice pa tayo ng tula at prose. hehehe. mahirap un ah!
to Sir Diosdado Aler - my department head, for being the first one to comment on this one, kaya nating I.T. yan sir!! hehe.
and to that someone. thank you. :)
I don't know. kung gets nyo ito o hindi. bahala na.
salamat ng marami!
siguro last na ito about this topic. hehehe.