Thursday, July 30, 2009

The way I am

It's been years since I listened to this song, otherwise a rap song. I like the way Eminem shows what he feels, his irritations, anger, hatred, to so many things. and the song has an upbeat, repetitive tune. simple piano notes. (yata)
If I'm not mistaken I was in High School when I listened to this one, when the song Real Slim Shady became famous.
in comparison, with me, I am one of those kind who is really kind in nature, I prefer talks rather than fights, long conversations rather than silent treatments. I am more of the affectionate and sensitive one. really sensitive to others, their feelings and so on.
When somebody mocks me or backstabs me, I don't mind. they can do it over and over but I'll take no revenge. I still respect them.
many people had always said these to me, "Bakit ba sobrang bait mo?" "Hindi ka ba babawi?" "Hindi mo ba lalabanan?"

I don't know. I am not like that.

It's just the way I am.