I never get frightened like this in my entire 24 year of existence. I just received a while ago my annual medical results and boy, I was in hell. Still, as expected, my hypertension is getting out of normal. my body weight is still the same or much heavier.
That made me think, Should I really continue with this lifestyle or just wait until something "BIG" happens to my health. I will need a consultation to my cardiologist-cousin and then we'll see from there.
Hopefully, I could get my groove back on so many things. First, is working out, I don't know but when I was moved to the night shift, It's really a different feeling especially for my body. I cannot have the energy to work out even after sleeping the whole day. Second, Reading my books, there are a huge pile or line in my room of books. I NEED TO READ THEM.
Hopefully this May I could. I need the confidence, strength and willpower to do these.
And, soon with my sister, we will be releasing our lifestyle blog. It is still on the works and by last week of May or maybe June we could release it.
That made me think, Should I really continue with this lifestyle or just wait until something "BIG" happens to my health. I will need a consultation to my cardiologist-cousin and then we'll see from there.
Hopefully, I could get my groove back on so many things. First, is working out, I don't know but when I was moved to the night shift, It's really a different feeling especially for my body. I cannot have the energy to work out even after sleeping the whole day. Second, Reading my books, there are a huge pile or line in my room of books. I NEED TO READ THEM.
Hopefully this May I could. I need the confidence, strength and willpower to do these.
And, soon with my sister, we will be releasing our lifestyle blog. It is still on the works and by last week of May or maybe June we could release it.