Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Something new

One time, my sister and I were talking about blogs and articles found on the web. Then all of a sudden, like a lightning struck an innocent tree, we decided to make a blog. A lifestyle blog to be more specific.

This is what they can call “getting out of your comfort zone”. Though my sister is a professional writer right now, I for heaven’s sake am not. The only experience I had was through The Bedan and my meager little blog. But I will try my very best to share and tell stories in this little endeavor of ours.

Today I am proud to announce the url of our blog. 


We will share stories about anything, as in anything under the sun, moon, stars and back. :P


This new baby of ours is still a work in progress. Feel free to visit every now and then, we will also announce if there are new posts, stories in it. Thank you, dear friends. See you.