"All glory comes from daring to begin." - Eugene F. Ware
I want to venture on something, something I really like and love since I was very young. I was thinking about this for a long time and things get really interesting.
I want to start a food blog (joining my sister). I want to share my take of the food, their tastes, how it is done and so on.
The problem is I need someone who is an expert, who knows and studied food.
Confession of mine:
Is that I eat a lot. That's the only thing I know that I could share with you. I can eat different kinds of food. I promise.
I want to start a food blog (joining my sister). I want to share my take of the food, their tastes, how it is done and so on.
The problem is I need someone who is an expert, who knows and studied food.
Confession of mine:
Is that I eat a lot. That's the only thing I know that I could share with you. I can eat different kinds of food. I promise.